Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Special people deserve special prayers




                                               MOM






                               SHIRLEY (mom-in-law)


Sometimes we just need special prayers for the people that we love. Today I ask for prayers 

my two moms. My sweet mother -in-- law aka THE DOGGY MEMAW is in the hospital after 

a fall. She is ok but needs  to have some tests run and to be kept for observation for a day or 

two. Also asking for unspecified prayers for my mother aka MEMAW. These two amazing

ladies bring so much joy and love to their families and so I lift them up in prayer for God's 

healing hands to make them well. Thank you in advance for all prayers lifted in their names.



1 John 5:15 " And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him."


With much love & gratitude,

Dalene

2 comments:

Dalene... said...

Several people have told me they have tried to leave comments and weren't able to. Testing this for myself to see of I can fix the problem.

Dalene... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.